A strategic upgrade of the digital presence across numerous channels by enhancing the user experience at every touchpoint and creating an engagement marketing platform.
Developing a multi-channel presence
Renderspace has been providing strategic and operational support for Telekom Slovenije while creating a consistent user experience across all touchpoints in a comprehensive multi-channel communications strategy and delivering a digital-first business direction.
PLANNING AND DESIGNING THE USER EXPERIENCE
Creating a comprehensive overhaul of the core telekom.si website, featuring brand new content and visuals, alongside launching an e-commerce platform that seamlessly combines three separate back-end systems and continuously adapts to the end user.
DEVELOPING ADVANCED DIGITAL ENGAGEMENT CONCEPTS
A virtual reality game with an intuitive and innovative control system, was used to cement the brand as a innovative and inspirational leader in its field, which was supported by a multi-channel and closely targeted digital strategy.
CREATING AND DISTRIBUTION OF BRANDED CONTENT
Building a community and creating worthwhile content for users, that transcended the digital landscape and spread organically from online to offline media.
PERFORMANCE AND BRAND AWARENESS ADVERTISING CAMPAIGNS
Using existing user data and insights into user journeys of contemporary customers, addressing all touchpoints and including digital trends.
#zanaše every other Slovenian on Facebook
Reaching an average of 400,000 Slovenians weekly via Facebook
Over 6,200 shares of branded content
27% reach increase for Facebook content during the campaign
- DIGGIT 2017 – Grand prize for the digital marketing campaign ‘Tweet for our team (Olympic campaign)’ in the Social media category
- DIGGIT 2017 – Gold prize for the digital marketing campaign ‘Tweet for our team (Olympic campaign)’ in the Sport category
- DIGGIT 2017 – Gold prize for a digital solution 360° films at LIFFe festival in the IT & telecommunications category
- SOF 2016 – Grand prize for campaign “Ne objavi, kar te lahko gnjavi” in the Complete communication campaigns category
- DIGGIT 2016 – Grand prize for digital activation for the app Daljinec +
- DIGGIT 2016 – Gold prize for the app Daljinec + in the Finance, insurance and banking category
- DIGGIT 2015 – Gold prize for the digital solution “Moč besed” plugin in the IT & telecommunications category
- WEBSI 2015 – First prize for the “Moč besed” campaign in the Socially responsible projects category
- SOF 2015 – Gold prize for the digital activaion of the “Moč besed” in the Digital advertising campaigns category
- SOF 2015 – Gold prize for the “Moč besed” plugin in the Digital communications category
- SOF 2014 – Grand prize for the trans-media project “Itak Ven” project in the Digital advertising campaigns category
- SOF 2014 – Silver prize for the trans-media project “Itak Ven” in the Digital communications category
- WEBSI 2014 – First prize for the digital activation #TivtajmoZaNase in the Innovative digital projects campaign
- WEBSI 2013 – First prize for the “Itak Job” web application in the Socially responsible projects category